The online gaming industry is blossoming after the smartphone revolution. A study said 65% of smartphone users play online games in their daily life. Let’s explore a few advantages and disadvantages of online games.
Advantages of Online Games:
- An online game is for entertainment purposes no yes the first benefit is it entertains us.
- Also, benefits for those who are disabled, they can enjoy their life in their own way.
- It helps in releasing stress and reduces tension.
- An online game we can consider as an extra co-curricular activity also.
- Online games help in skill development such as memory, concentration, and analytical skills that add to your overall mental enrichment.
- Online games keep us enhanced and sometimes introduce us to smart people.
- Some online games are played with a team which improve our teamwork and improve communication.
- Help in social interaction to some extent.
- Learning is another scope that can be possible by some online games.
- Lastly some time, we can earn from the online game.
Disadvantages of Online Games:
- Waste of time.
- Sometimes kids spend some amount on online games.
- It may have a very bad impact on the eye.
- It can make you less sleepy.
- Addiction to the online game is another concern that needs to consider.
- It also distracts you from your goal or focus also.
- Physical health is also a major issue that we can ignore.
- Some unsafe games may raise the question about your phone security.
- The online game has a major impact on student and their study also.
- Lastly, it uses our resources like, power, money and Bandwidth which we can consider as a disadvantage of online games.
Everything has some positive and negative impacts so do online games. It totally depends on how you are going to take online games in your life.